R. Robertson Insurance Brokers Ltd.
150 Bridgeland Avenue, Suite 203
Toronto, Ontario M6A 1Z5
TEL: (416) 780-9906 / FAX: (416) 780-9908
At R. Robertson Insurance Brokers Ltd., our commitment is to provide customer service and to offer a variety of quality insurance products and markets to meet our clients’ needs. We value your business and thank you for your continued support.
As a client, you trust us with your Personal Information. We value that trust. We remain committed to
Personal Information is collected, used and disclosed to provide you with insurance coverage as related to our products and services. We accept your consent to obtain and use such information in an appropriate manner.
- To establish and maintain communications
- To offer quotes for insurance coverages
- To assess customers’ needs and risks to facilitate the appropriate coverages and policies
- To complete and submit insurance applications containing the insurers required data to obtain insurance coverage and process the policy
- To submit insurance claims. To detect, investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities
- Determining and assisting clients in payment of fees and premiums
- Dealing with authorized 3rd parties – lessors,
leinholders, banks, auto dealers, mortgagees, lawyers, insurers, government agencies, brokers
- To analyze business results and statistics
- To comply with the law, Privacy Act or requests of
enforcementsagencies and other regulators
Your knowledge and consent of R. Robertson Insurance Brokers Ltd.’s collection, use
- Your voluntary provision of Personal Information directly to our brokerage for the purpose of acquiring and maintaining insurance coverage
- Your express consent or
acknowledgementcontained within a verbal (expressed or implied), written or electronic process
- Your consent for a specified purpose
- Your consent
giventhrough an authorized representative such as a legal guardian, holder or power of attorney
Subject to certain legal or contractual restrictions, you may withdraw this consent at any time. You will be informed of the consequences of withdrawing consent. Please be aware in some cases withdrawing consent may prevent us from providing you with insurance coverage or other requested products or services. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please call the Privacy Officer at 416-780-9906, 1-877-489-9906. You may be directed to send your requests in writing.
Protections / Safeguards
- Personal Information is to be protected and confidential. It is only to be used or disclosed for the intended Identified Purpose for which it is collected. It is to be accurate, complete and up to date. This expectation is clearly committed.
- R. Robertson Insurance Brokers Ltd. will protect your Personal Information by security safeguards appropriate to sensitivity, appropriate storage
andstaff training. Safeguards may vary depending on the sensitivity and formats of the Personal Information.
R. Robertson Insurance Brokers Ltd. is responsible for all Personal Information under its control and has a designated Privacy
Limited collection and retention of information
If we require
If you are not satisfied with our response to an inquiry or complaint, you may contact the Office of The Privacy Commissioner of Canada: 1-800-282-1376 or www.priv.gc.ca/en/